Run into a healthier you!
- Are you new to running?
- Would you like to run with others?
- Would you like to loose weight and become healthier?
- Do you want motivating and pointing in the right direction?
- Would you like to make new friends with the same interest?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then please follow the link to find your nearest Run England Beginner Running Group. All groups are led by friendly, fully qualified and insured Run Leaders. Whether you’ve never run are running on your own or are coming back from a break, the county’s run leaders can help you achieve your individual goals.
What benefits do you get from joining Run England?
- £15 vouchers off trainers
- Newsletter and event information
- Discounted Run England T-shirts
- Free entry for competitions – including race draw entries to the London Marathon
- Information on all the Beginner Running Groups and Clubs in your area
- It’s FREE!!!
Find out more
For more information on Beginner Running, please contact the Running Activator for Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland: Kimberley Angell.
To find out more about the Run England programme or to find a group, go to the Run England website.