Team and individual tables (after race 2 of 6)
Fantastic to see such a big field for the Barrow Runners Honesty 10K and lots of money raised for Rainbows.
Lockdown league tables (race 1 or 6)
LRRL are launching the ‘Lockdown League’ vitual race series to help everyone keep their motivation during these difficult and challenging times.
- Race 1 – Barrow Honesty 10k – 20/21 June 2020
- Race 2 – Lockdown League 5k – 4/5 July 2020
- Race 3 – Lockdown League 6 mile – 18/19 July 2020
- Race 4 – Lockdown League 1 mile – 1/2 August 2020
- Race 5 – Lockdown League 5 mile – 15/16 August 2020
- Race 6 – Lockdown League 10k – 29/30 August 2020
Guide to making an Opentrack entry
Guide to submitting an Opentrack result
A big thank you to Andrew Unitt, Mark Lambell and Simon Mayes for pulling this together.
League tables after race 1 of 11.
Year 7 teams to represent Leicestershire & Rutland in the National Primary Finals at Presetwold on Saturday 21st March:
- Shaikira King – Ratcliffe College
- Imogen Saunders – South Charnwood School
- Lillie Holford – The Market Bosworth School
- Eloise Geary – Rawlins Academy
- Lucy Free – Leicester Grammar
- Holly Chapman – Lutterworth College
- Lucy May – Ivanhoe College
- Lucy Donaghey – John Ferneley College
- Aaliyah Hallik – Lutterworth College
- Lottie White – Uppingham Community College
- Lucy Hurst – Bosworth Academy
- Grace Stretton – Lutterworth College
- Milo Brotherton – Saint Paul’s Catholic School
- Seth Lawrence – Brockington College
- Joshua Hatherley – Priory Belvoir
- Daniel Glover – Woodbrook Vale School
- Alex Howard – Lutterworth College
- Seamus Conlon – Beauchamp College
- Samuel Tansey – Saint Martin’s Catholic Academy
- Louie Paddison – Brookvale Groby
- Finn Singer – Robert Smyth Academy
- Miles Foord – Charnwood College
- Oliver Wideman – Ivanhoe College
- Luca Axton – Newbridge High School
Following the opening race (County XC Championships) in the L&RAA County Endurance Running Challenge the scores recorded for both men and women competitors can be seen here. The next race in the Challenge will be the County 10000m Track Championships provisionally scheduled for Wednesday, April 29th (further information to follow in due course).
In 2020 the County Association (Leicestershire & Rutland AA) will be supporting a ‘County Endurance Running Challenge’ covering 4 key races within the County. There will be a significant ‘winner takes all’ prize for the leading Man & leading Woman in the Challenge. Full details.
Updates and results will be posted on the L&RAA website.
Final results for the John Fraser 10.
Final Team Tables 2019.
Summer League Individual Tables.
Team winners 2019.
Individual winners, summer 2019.
Another great season of racing by everyone. See you at the LRRL Presentation Evening on Friday 11th October.
Team tables (race 10 of 11).
Summer Individual tables (race 4 of 5).